Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USING OUR WEBSITE
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource for our real estate services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
CHILDREN AT Clinics
We love kids as much as we love safety! It is not safe for children under the age of 16 to be in our treatment rooms. We appreciate that it can be hard to schedule appointments around family commitments therefore, children may be left in our waiting areas. However, please be aware that we do not provide any supervision and we take no responsibility for the safety of your children if they are being left unattended. If you need to re-book please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can reschedule your appointment to a more suitable time.
PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION OF TREATMENTS
- Treatments/services are not transferrable to other individuals
- Pre-paid treatments are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Add on Treatment areas must be redeemed with a full priced area treatment. Can not be redeemed as a stand alone treatment area.
- Pre-paid treatments are not valid at all Young Cosmetic clinics. The following redemption rules apply for pre-paid treatments:
- pre-paid treatments can only be used at the clinic at which they were purchased
- We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. Cancellations and no-shows within 48 hours will result in the retention of any deposits made, or the forfeit of the pre-paid treatment
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing pre-paid treatments
PURCHASE OF RETAIL PRODUCTS
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind and/or possible allergic reaction
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing retail product
ADVERSE REACTION POLICY
Young Cosmetic takes pride in all of our therapists and medical professionals, who are trained to the highest standard. In the unlikely event that you experience a side effect, YOUNG COSMETIC will require up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. YOUNG COSMETIC require your full co-operation during this time, which may include weekly consultations for assessment, additional treatments and products (purchased by the client) as advised by your trained technician.
PRICE BEAT POLICY
We will beat a competitors advertised pricing on like for like services, excluding cosmetic injections. Clients are not permitted to go back and forward between the competitor and YOUNG COSMETIC.
- Competitor must be located within the local area ie: not interstate. Must be within 10km radius of YOUNG COSMETIC Laser Clinics redeeming ‘Price Beat’
- May only purchase the same volume of skin treatments as advertised by the competitor. (Ie; Can’t purchase 10 of an introductory single treatment price)
- In every instance pricing must be cross checked and confirmed as an advertised price on the competitor’s website or via phone directly with the competitor.
- The client must disclose their request for a ‘Price Beat’ prior to treatment
- Microdermabrasion: – duration for duration, area for area
- LED Light Therapy – duration for duration, area for area
- Dermafrac Infusion – infusion for infusion, area for area
- Microneedling – Treatment for Treatment, area for area
- Laser Pigmentation Removal – Area for area
The ‘Price Beat’ does not apply to Cosmtic Injections, payments received or treatment already undertaken
YOUNG COSMETIC GIFT CARDS
All gift vouchers must be sold by YOUNG COSMETIC Laser Clinics
Gift Vouchers expire 36 months after date of purchase
Gift Vouchers are non refundable
Gift Voucher must have serial number written on the voucher for the voucher to be valid.
Gift Voucher may still be used without original voucher if the client has the serial number.
Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. This card is: Redeemable for merchandise or services at YOUNG COSMETIC Laser Clinics. Not redeemable for cash; Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; will be void and will not be redeemed after expiry date.
Cannot be reloaded or increased after issue; is partially redeemable. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference to be paid by other method. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All cosmetic injections require a booking made in advance and consultation with a YOUNG COSMETIC nurse or doctor prior to treatment.
- Initial consultations are complimentary. Some clinics may require a deposit to secure the consultation, however the deposit amount is fully refundable, whether you proceed with a treatment or not. Please note this amount is only refundable if client attends appointment. If client does not show, they will lose their deposit.
- Cosmetic injection treatments available may vary between YOUNG COSMETIC clinics. Please contact your local YOUNG COSMETIC clinic for details on available injectable treatments.
- Cosmetic injection treatments cannot be pre-paid, other than PRP treatments where 3 x treatments are offered only as a package paid at the time of first treatment.
- The price per area treated will depend on the number of units required and the product used. For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact your closest YOUNG COSMETIC clinic for further information.
- Cosmetic injection package prices are based on specific products, up to a particular amount of ml or units. Your YOUNG COSMETIC registered nurse or doctor will develop a tailored treatment plan for you and will advise if our packages are suitable for your goals.
- YOUNG COSMETIC reserves the right for our medical practitioners to determine suitable treatment for client and can refuse to treat at any time.
- Before and after images are examples of results achieved for specific patients and not indicative of standard final results. Results will vary for each person, YOUNG COSMETIC can not guarantee longevity of product.
- Information and images used for YOUNG COSMETIC website content, blog posts, social media content, marketing material and advertising is intended to be educational only, not interpreted as professional advice or a recommendation on products or services.
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cosmetic injections.
PLATLET-RICH PLASMA (PRP)
- 3 x treatment package priced at $1197, individual treatments $450 each, available at select YOUNG COSMETIC locations.
- To ensure suitability for treatment, a consultation with a YOUNG COSMETIC registered nurse or doctor is required prior to treatment. Time between appointments will be based on the clinical recommendation of a YOUNG COSMETIC registered nurse or doctor.
- Some individuals may be unsuitable for treatment based on certain lifestyle and health factors. The YOUNG COSMETIC medical team reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
- Package can not be split between persons.
- 3 x treatment package can only be split between 3 appointments.
- For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact your closest YOUNG COSMETIC clinic for further information.
Prepaid courses are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
Prepaid value can not be exchanged for a different body part or treatment.
Prepaid courses can not be split or shared.
All prepaid Course treatments expire 18 months from purchase.
Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. To be fair to all clients, we ask all clients to respect our policy.
48 hrs notice is required for any appointment cancellations.
If less than 48 hrs notice is give, YOUNG COSMETIC Laser Clinics reserves the right to charge 25% of the treatment cost.
Appointments not attended may incur a charge of 25% of the treatment cost.
Pre-Paid appointments not attended may forfeit one treatment from their package.
BUYING ONLINE AT YOUNG COSMETICLASER.COM.AU
Our website allows you to purchase laser hair removal treatments and skin treatments. We may update the use and access of online purchasing including but not limited to allowing you to book treatments online and opt in or opt out of the marketing material that we may provide to you. You agree and acknowledge that the use of, functionality of, and any promotions offered by us through, the customer portal may be modified at any time.
If you disagree with any part of the information that is requested, please do not use the customer portal purchases can be made by telephoning a clinic or in person at any YOUNG COSMETIC Laser Clinics. Failure to provide requested information during the online purchase may result in the transaction not going through.
You agree not to provide misleading, deceptive or false information. You agree to indemnify us against any claims made against us as a result of your non-compliance with these terms.
Statement of Confinement
To protect your privacy, YOUNG COSMETIC complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). YOUNG COSMETIC recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We acknowledge the trust you have placed in us by providing your personal information, and unless consent is provided to the contrary, YOUNG COSMETIC will only collect and use information based on the contents of this policy or in accordance with applicable law.
The types of personal information YOUNG COSMETIC collects includes: name, contact details, date of birth, address, emergency contact details, bank account and/or credit card details, other identification details, payment history, treatment details, before and other photographs and other sensitive information.
The collection of Personal Information
The primary purpose of the collection of Personal Information is to provide you with products and services. We may also use information to market relevant services to you, or for any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
To provide most services, we can only deal with individuals who have identified themselves to us. We may be able to provide some information or products to individuals who do not wish to provide us with personal information. We collect personal information when a service or product is purchased in order to provide the requested treatment, provide updated information, and advise which other treatments may be of interest to you. You do not need to provide us with personal information, however this may result in YOUNG COSMETIC being unable to provide a product or service to you.
YOUNG COSMETIC collects personal information directly from clients or potential future clients when, for example, they personally complete and submit a client consent form to become a client of YOUNG COSMETIC.
Collecting Sensitive Information
Use of Tracking Technology
YOUNG COSMETIC may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or other website tracking devices to make the use of our website and services as convenient as possible. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies, which do not personally identify users however will identify a user’s browser. It is possible to disable the use of tracking technologies in most browsers, however this may limit YOUNG COSMETIC’s ability to provide you with the best experience on our website.
Using and disclosing your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- To fulfil obligations pursuant to an individual’s request for, and for YOUNG COSMETIC’s agreement to provide, services, products and/or any other agreement between the individual and YOUNG COSMETIC;
- To render services to the individual
- To provide information about products, services and/or special offers;
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services from members;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from clients.
We also handle personal information for identifying you, maintaining and updating our records, complying with our legal obligations, exercising our legal rights and facilitating business mergers and acquisitions.
Third parties that YOUNG COSMETIC shares personal information with may be located in other parts of the world such as USA, EU and Asia. These parties will often be subject to obligations to protect the personal information they have access too, but YOUNG COSMETIC will not necessarily ensure that they meet the specific requirements of Australian privacy laws.
Contact by YOUNG COSMETIC
YOUNG COSMETIC does not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If you receive communication you no longer wish to receive, you may remove your name from any YOUNG COSMETIC database by contacting YOUNG COSMETIC via the contact page on this website.
Access to Information
You have the right to view the information YOUNG COSMETIC holds, and may do so by providing a written request to your local clinic.
You may also request to amend, delete or change personal and/or sensitive information. YOUNG COSMETIC will take all reasonable steps to complete your request, except where it is required for legal reasons, which includes but is not limited to the proper maintenance of medical and health records. Deletion or amendment of information may result in YOUNG COSMETIC being unable to sell products directly and/or provide certain services including after-sales service.
Storage and Security
YOUNG COSMETIC takes all reasonable steps to keep secure personal information recorded and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored on secure digital servers, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format. All employees and data processors are obligated to respect the confidentiality of any personal and/or sensitive information held by YOUNG COSMETIC. YOUNG COSMETIC only permits authorised personnel to access your information and information will only be disclosed to third parties where they have the appropriate authority. We destroy or de-identify personal information we no longer need or we are no longer required by law to keep, wherever possible.
Third party websites
YOUNG COSMETIC provides links to third party websites. These sites are not controlled by YOUNG COSMETIC, and YOUNG COSMETIC is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the YOUNG COSMETIC site, or for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
Additional information for investors
If you apply for or do invest in YOUNG COSMETIC, we may collect information we receive from you in subscription agreements and other related documents and forms and information about your transactions with us. We collect, use and disclose your personal information to assess your application, manage your investment with us and provide investor services. For example, we may collect your number of shares held or sought, share classes, shareholder reference number or holder identification number, tax file number (if you choose to provide it) and any power of attorney you grant.
We may disclose your personal information to, and collect it from, our share registry service providers and your and our representatives (e.g. your broker). We are required or authorised to collect your personal information under certain laws including the Income Tax Assessment Act, the Corporations Act and the ASX Listing Rules, and we are also required to make limited shareholder details available to members of the public on request.
Questions or complaints
If you are not satisfied, you can refer your complaint to:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone: 1300 363 992
Post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Online Form: www.oaic.gov.au (Privacy Complaint Form).